Followers

August 7, 2015

Challenge #45 - One For The Girls

Just want to let you all know
that we have two changes 
to our Challenge Rules and that is 
that you can enter our challenge 
only up to 3 times
and from now on we will choose
the Winner and Top 3 with a Random Generator.

Thank you to everyone that entered 
our Anything Goes Challenge 44.

We would also like to say a big thank you to 
 for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

I am now delighted to announce 
the lucky winners chosen by Random Generator.

Winner


Congratulations, you have won 4 Digi Images
of your choice from Karleigh Sue.

There is a link in the sidebar to contact us
so you can collect your prize.

 Please take our Winner's Badge.   

Winner's Badge

Top 3


Congratulations Ladies

Well done please take our Top 3 Badge


One For The Girls is our latest 
challenge theme here 
on Creative Craft Cottage.

This fortnight's Sponsor is

Sponsor  
The prize for the lucky winner of this challenge
is 3 Digi Images of your choice 
from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

And now let's take a look at the 
wonderful cards our DT have made.
  
So all that is left is for you to enter 
your One For The Girls Project,
with Inlinkz below by 
3pm, 20 August 2015 NZ time.

Please remember only to enter 3 times.

Now it's over to you and have fun!
Eileen, Anet and the 
Creative Craft Cottage Team xxx


14 comments:

  1. Wow Karen , congratulations !
    And Congratulations for the Top 3 !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT cards. I'm sorry to see that you'll use random org for the Top 3 picks. I've always felt that being chosen as a Top 3 was the highest honor that could be given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 .. I am so honored! So excited :) Thank you so much!! and congrats to everyone.. your creations are gorgeous!! Love the DT work too!! I love the colors Anet used.. beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to be the lucky winner! What a fun way to begin the weekend. :o) Congratulations to the Top 3.. your work is lovely. As for the DT, you all are so talented and it is a joy and a blessing to see your work! Thank you for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats to everyone! Smiles. All fabulous creations.

    Great inspiration from the DT too and a lovely challenge theme.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fun challenge and allowing me to play! Beautiful work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to all the Lovely ladies on the design team, what a fabulous collection of cards as inspiration, many thanks ...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the girly cards from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ladies, I think I had a bit of brain fade with my entry. The link was correct, I just put the wrong challenge name :-/
    i have amended it AND I am a follower now. I hope you will still consider my entry . :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good Lis-M, thank you for doing that and no worries about your entry. It is still accepted. Anet x

      Delete
  11. thank you thank you THANK YOU for selecting my card in the top 3! I'm so sorry to be late in commenting - just know how much you made my dad today! BIG APPRECIATIVE HUGS, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you thank you THANK YOU for selecting my card in the top 3! I'm so sorry to be late in commenting - just know how much you made my dad today! BIG APPRECIATIVE HUGS, de

    ReplyDelete

We would love it if you could take a little time to leave us a comment and visit our personal blogs to see what other lovely creations we have, we really love hearing what others think of our projects. The Design Team